June 18, 2006
June 18, 2006
June 21, 2006
11.930.1 - 11.930.21
Colorado State University Middle School Math Science Summer Science Camp June 2005 Evaluation by Presenters 1. Do you think your session(s) with the campers stimulated an interest in pursuing studies and careers in engineering, math, and/or science? If not, why not?
2. What do you feel could have been changed to make your session(s) more constructive?
3. What do you feel could have been added to your session(s) to make it (them) more constructive?
4. What additional information could the staff have provided you in advance to make your session more successful?
5. Would you participate in future camps? What most influenced that decision?
6. How do you feel about the length and number of students per session?
7. Do you have any other comments? (Use reverse side, if you wish.)
NAME: TITLE Please return to: Dr. Omnia El-Hakim c/o Gary Metzger MAIL ADDRESS College of Engineering, Rm E116 CSU E-MAIL: Fort Collins, CO 80523-1301 PHONE or email email@example.com
El-Hakim, O. (2006, June), Middle School Math Science Engineering Summer Camp Paper presented at 2006 Annual Conference & Exposition, Chicago, Illinois. https://peer.asee.org/1422
ASEE holds the copyright on this document. It may be read by the public free of charge. Authors may archive their work on personal websites or in institutional repositories with the following citation: © 2006 American Society for Engineering Education. Other scholars may excerpt or quote from these materials with the same citation. When excerpting or quoting from Conference Proceedings, authors should, in addition to noting the ASEE copyright, list all the original authors and their institutions and name the host city of the conference. - Last updated April 1, 2015